The national emergency resulting from the COVID-19 virus is creating the need for facilities to remotely access and maintain building systems and equipment. Boland can do this now, and if onsite service is necessary, arm your staff or our technicians with remotely gathered data and information to expedite service and communicate safely.
In addition, Boland can help ensure continuously changing working hours, occupancy, and space usage match your building’s operation, thus reducing operational cost.
Contact your Account Executive or firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your systems are compatible.
Additional needs addressed by Remote Monitoring:
· Need for employees to have visibility of building systems while working remotely
· Reduced onsite staff to handle issues and address alarms
· Need to continue regularly scheduled maintenance
· Increased criticality of server room HVAC equipment – need for remote monitoring
Don't let COVID-19 be costly to your building:
· Schedule adjustments and sequence tuning to address changes in working hours, occupancy, and space usage change
· Continue to achieve your Sustainability goals
Keep your building under control, safe and efficient with Remote Services.