Whether you operate one building or several, the need to do more remotely is now critical as COVID-19 has changed the way we all work. With the warm spring weather arriving, building water systems play a critical factor in the efficiency and health of your HVAC system.
You don’t need staff on-site every day to do tests, check readings or chemically treat your water.
Cloud-based platforms allow you to remotely stay on top of your water treatment programs with an internet-connected controller using any computer, smart phone or tablet.
Key Features and Custom Reporting:
• View current sensor readings (conductivity, pH, ORP, PTSA, corrosion, tank level, etc.)
• Make changes to program settings
• Receive e-mail alarm conditions via e-mail or text
• Manage and sort controllers by account name, account number, physical location and more
• Store controller configuration reports
• Generate site-specific reports that can include:
o Sensor readings
o Relay and alarm on/off activity
o Chemical usage with “days until empty” calculation
o Your company and customer logos with account information
o Zoom chart review for detailed data analysis
o Automatic e-mailing of reports at user-defined time intervals
At Boland, we are here to find the right solution for your needs. With more than 100+ technicians in the field and over 60 years in business, we are here for you 24/7 with expertly sourced products. Let us provide you with smart, integrated systems for your water treatment needs enhanced with remote capabilities.
Request a free water technologies consultation today by completing the form below.