Welcome to our first episode of "10 Minutes to a Better Building", a podcast that explores how to get the most out of your building in 10 short minutes. Each week features a subject matter expert that identifies ways you can improve your building, with actionable takeaways.
In today's episode, Energy and Sustainability leader, Julie Wolfington, shares five steps for building owners to have the better building they are looking for and more!
1. Discussing and communicating business goals with your organization
2. Determining a building baseline
3. Evaluating all internal and external factors your building
4. Setting building goals accordingly
5. Developing a plan and timeline to get from baseline to better
For instructions on accessing podcasts, click here.