Right now, businesses are finding themselves in several new operating conditions. If you are in the healthcare, education, government and nonprofit sectors, you have options to streamline procurement with vetted service and equipment providers at pre-negotiated contract pricing. Should you need rental units to cover additional facility space or service to optimize your controls and adjust to new CDC guidelines for air filtration and outside air, you’re covered with cooperative purchasing through OMNIA Partners, Public Sector and Trane.
Make sure your buildings continue to contribute to organizational goals. Here are some Building Services offerings that are part of the OMNIA Partners, Public Sector that you may not have known are available to you:
Trane Intelligent Services: collecting and analyzing data from your buildings to improve energy efficiency and reliability.
Trane Service Agreements: proactively maintaining equipment and systems to prevent downtime and inefficiencies that waste energy.
Rental Services and Contingency Planning: elevating your operational resiliency with sophisticated, young rental equipment and technically savvy rental professionals. Temporary HVAC, power and compressed air are sourced locally, so it’s all readily available when you need it.
· Financial services, including leasing, prompt pay discounting, anticipation discounting, guaranteed savings programs and long-term financing solutions
· Site surveys of existing facilities
· System analysis of existing facilities including modeling and payback analysis
· Project management services, such as contract management, bid analysis, and budget prioritization
· Long-range planning and facility audits
· Indoor Air Quality appraisals, filtration analysis and remediation
· Data management services via ComfortSite™
· Estimating resources
· Engineering and architectural services such as MEP, structural and civil
· "Services" general work order
· Contracting for packaged enhanced solutions
· Facilities management program