As your business prepares to reopen, don't forget to prepare your building! This checklist will walk you through some of the things to think about. As always, Boland support is a phone call away (240) 306-3000.
Reopening with Partial Capacity
- Limit your machine capacity if you are not expecting full building capacity to save energy
Financing Question to Consider: Are you aware of new incentives to take advantage of?
Indoor Air Quality
- Consider UV lights, better filtration, and air cleaning products to improve air quality
- Increase outdoor air and ventilation
Startup Equipment Properly
- Understand your equipment maintenance and startup
- Start critical pieces first (ex. chiller and rooftop units) and confirm proper operation before starting supplemental equipment
- Observe equipment while running to ensure each piece is working properly before assessing the entire system
- Call Boland for rental services if you have equipment failure during your reentry and start up phase
- Prepare for an outage with a contingency plan
- Be prepared for an emergency or planned outage with Boland Rental Services
Tip: Provide masks and hand sanitizer to tenants upon arrival
- Prevent Legionella bacteria and control scale and corrosion
- Test and treat HVAC water systems with inhibitors and biocides
- Consider cleaning and flushing cooling towers as necessary
Ability to Monitor Remotely
- Resolve issues with Remote Services to limit the number of people in your building
- Call the Smart Desk or ask your account executive how to benefit from remote help desk services
Perform Annual Maintenance
- Correct any lingering issues from last season to avoid major issues and start off on a good foot
Ready for Now. Resilient for Tomorrow.